'Spring Night' Han Ji-min - Jung Hae-in - Kim Joon Han, affectionately ending impression "Learning and growing"

Three actors, Han Ji-min (played by Lee Chung-in), Jung Hae-in (played by Yoo Ji-ho) and Kim Joon-han (played by Kwon Ki-seok), of MBCs tree mini series Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, produced by JS Pictures), who received a lot of sympathy with emotional melodies and realistic ambassadors, delivered their final message.Han Ji-min, who created a new character named Choi Jung-in with delicate and emotional acting, said, I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take a step forward. He thanked viewers who gave a warm love to the viewers who loved the spring night and reason couple.Jeong Hae-in also said, I am very grateful to the actors who have played hard in the field since March and the staff who have filmed.Especially, I am grateful to the director who made it easy to play in the field and the writer who gave me a good article, and I am very grateful to Choi Jung-in who was with me. Kim Joonhan said, I personally learned and felt a lot through this work.I was really grateful and happy to be with the excellent staff and actors including director Ahn Pan-seok.I think I will miss the scene a lot. He expressed his affection for spring night .In addition, I thank the viewers who have sent us unlimited interest and love for our work, and I will be an actor who will work harder thanks to that love. Meanwhile, the MBC tree mini series Spring Night, which was loved by the house theater, gave birth to a melodrama of different life through calm emotions and realistic ambassadors that came like spring, ended on July 11th.

Three actors, Han Ji-min (played by Lee Chung-in), Jung Hae-in (played by Yoo Ji-ho) and Kim Joon-han (played by Kwon Ki-seok), of MBC's tree mini series Spring Night (directed by Ahn Pan-seok, produced by JS Pictures), who received a lot of sympathy with emotional melodies and realistic ambassadors, delivered their final message.

Han Ji-min, who created a new character named Choi Jung-in with delicate and emotional acting, said, "I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take a step forward." He thanked viewers who gave a warm love to the viewers who loved the spring night and reason couple.

Jeong Hae-in also said, "I am very grateful to the actors who have played hard in the field since March and the staff who have filmed. Especially, I am grateful to the director who made it easy to play in the field and the writer who gave me a good article, and I am very grateful to Choi Jung-in who was with me. "

Kim Joonhan said, "I personally learned and felt a lot through this work. I was really grateful and happy to be with the excellent staff and actors including director Ahn Pan-seok. I think I will miss the scene a lot. "He expressed his affection for" spring night ". In addition, I thank the viewers who have sent us unlimited interest and love for our work, and I will be an actor who will work harder thanks to that love. "

Meanwhile, the MBC tree mini series Spring Night, which was loved by the house theater, gave birth to a melodrama of different life through calm emotions and realistic ambassadors that came like spring, ended on July 11th.