'Spring Night' Han Ji-min - Jung Hae-in - Kim Joon "I was happy to meet spring night"

Three leading actors, Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in and Kim Joon Han, expressed their feelings for the end.Han Ji-min, who played Choi Jung-in in the MBC drama Spring Night, said, I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take another step. Thank you to the viewers who loved the couple. Jung Hae-in of Yoo Ji-ho also said, I am very grateful to the actors who have been playing hard in the field since March and the staff who have filmed.Especially, I am very grateful to the director who made it easy to play in the field and the writer who gave me a good article and thanked Choi Jung-in for being together. Kim Joonhan, who played Kwon Ki-seok, said, I personally learned and felt a lot through this work.I was very grateful and happy to be with my excellent staff and actors, including Ahn Pan-seok, and I am very happy. In addition, I thank the viewers who have sent us unlimited interest and love for our work, and I will be an actor who will work harder thanks to that love. Spring Night ended its grand finale on Wednesday.Photo = JS Pictures

Three leading actors, Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in and Kim Joon Han, expressed their feelings for the end.

Han Ji-min, who played Choi Jung-in in the MBC drama 'Spring Night', said, "I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take another step." Thank you to the viewers who loved the couple. "

Jung Hae-in of Yoo Ji-ho also said, "I am very grateful to the actors who have been playing hard in the field since March and the staff who have filmed. Especially, I am very grateful to the director who made it easy to play in the field and the writer who gave me a good article and thanked Choi Jung-in for being together. "

Kim Joonhan, who played Kwon Ki-seok, said, "I personally learned and felt a lot through this work. I was very grateful and happy to be with my excellent staff and actors, including Ahn Pan-seok, and I am very happy. " In addition, I thank the viewers who have sent us unlimited interest and love for our work, and I will be an actor who will work harder thanks to that love. "

"Spring Night" ended its grand finale on Wednesday.

Photo = JS Pictures