'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, Gil Hae-yeon, Jung Hae-in son, revealed the existence of a son.

Han Ji-min, Spring Night, informed Gil Hae-yeon of the existence of Jeong Hae-in.In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the afternoon of the 3rd, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was shown crying in front of her mother Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon).My dad wanted to see him, said Shin. Seoin and Jaein have told me to eat hard. What are you scared of? Im ready.Tell me.When my mother was embarrassed, Lee Jung-in said, I tried not to do it, but I thought it was not me, but I liked it so much, so I liked it so much, Im sorry.Mom, you cant stay with him anymore. I cant live. Im sorry, Mom. Help me, Mom.

Han Ji-min, 'Spring Night', informed Gil Hae-yeon of the existence of Jeong Hae-in.

In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the afternoon of the 3rd, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was shown crying in front of her mother Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon).

“My dad wanted to see him,” said Shin. “Seoin and Jaein have told me to eat hard. What are you scared of? I’m ready. Tell me.”

When my mother was embarrassed, Lee Jung-in said, "I tried not to do it, but I thought it was not me, but I liked it so much, so I liked it so much, I'm sorry.

“Mom, you can’t stay with him anymore. I can’t live. I’m sorry, Mom. Help me, Mom.”