"Spring Night" Han Ji-min, Confessions X Confessions to Gil Hae-yeon. "I'm sorry, Mom. Help me."

Han Ji-min, Spring Night, begged Gil Hae-yeon.In the 25th MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the 3rd, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min)s Confessionss was drawn.On this day, Lee Jung-in informed Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) that Yoo Ji-ho (Jung Hae-in) is a single woman.When the new line was embarrassed, Lee Jung-in said, I thought it was not me. But I liked it so much. Im sorry, Mom.When Shin Hyung-sun failed to say, No, Im not sorry. I can not speak. Lee Jung-in said, Mom. I can not live without him now.Lee Jung-in also said, Im sorry, Im sorry. Mom. Help me, Mom. The new model, who sees it, said, What do you do?

Han Ji-min, "Spring Night," begged Gil Hae-yeon.

In the 25th MBC drama "Spring Night", which was broadcast on the 3rd, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min)'s Confessionss was drawn.

On this day, Lee Jung-in informed Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) that Yoo Ji-ho (Jung Hae-in) is a single woman.

When the new line was embarrassed, Lee Jung-in said, "I thought it was not me. But I liked it so much. I'm sorry, Mom."

When Shin Hyung-sun failed to say, "No, I'm not sorry. I can not speak." Lee Jung-in said, "Mom. I can not live without him now."

Lee Jung-in also said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Mom. Help me, Mom." The new model, who sees it, said, "What do you do?