'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, Kim Jun-ha, who came to the drunk, said, "Can I meet again?"

Spring Night Han Ji-min confirms Kim Jun-has heartIn the 29th MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the 10th, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Jun-ha) came to Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) while drunk.On this day, Lee Jung-in asked Kwon Ki-seok, Can I meet again? I betrayed once, can I meet again? What are you going to do again?So when Kwon said, What do you mean? Lee Jung-in said, Literally. My mind could change again. I tried it once.Can you believe me? he asked.But Kwon did not answer. He laughed and replied to Lee Jung-in, I can believe it.

'Spring Night' Han Ji-min confirms Kim Jun-ha's heart

In the 29th MBC drama "Spring Night", which was broadcast on the 10th, Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Jun-ha) came to Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) while drunk.

On this day, Lee Jung-in asked Kwon Ki-seok, "Can I meet again? I betrayed once, can I meet again? What are you going to do again?"

So when Kwon said, "What do you mean?" Lee Jung-in said, "Literally. My mind could change again. I tried it once. Can you believe me?" he asked.

But Kwon did not answer. He laughed and replied to Lee Jung-in, "I can believe it."