'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, "Can I believe it?" Is complicated by the questioning Jung Hae-in

In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 10th, Jung Hae-in (Yu JiHo) was shown to be distressed when he heard the story of his son Haians mother.My mother was living in a family after remarriage after breaking up with Jeong Hae-in early on.Jeong Hae-in, whose wounds were betrayed were staying deep in his heart, was drunk and told Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in): Will Jung-in leave us? Can I believe it?I asked if I could trust it, is it changing? I shook my head, saying I dont know to Han Ji-min, who replied that it wont change.Han Ji-min questioned the anxiety of Jeong Hae-in and found that the reason was because of Haians mother. Han Ji-min, who had complicated his thoughts, went home.I met Kim Joonhan (Kwon Gi-seok) who was waiting in front of the house and said, I betrayed once and can I meet again.And yet can you trust me? asked Kim Joonhan, who replied, I can trust you and Han Ji-mins thoughts became more complicated.The next day, Han Ji-min sat face to face with his friend Lee Sang-hee (Song Young-joo) and said, I can not clean up.(Mr. JiHo said that he had not forgotten Jung Eun-woos mother yet.) He said that he believes me, but Mr. JiHo said he does not believe me.I think I was just in front of my eyes right now.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night," which aired on the 10th, Jung Hae-in (Yu JiHo) was shown to be distressed when he heard the story of his son Haian's mother. My mother was living in a family after remarriage after breaking up with Jeong Hae-in early on.

Jeong Hae-in, whose wounds were betrayed were staying deep in his heart, was drunk and told Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in): "Will Jung-in leave us? Can I believe it? I asked if I could trust it, is it changing?" I shook my head, saying "I don't know" to Han Ji-min, who replied that it won't change.

Han Ji-min questioned the anxiety of Jeong Hae-in and found that the reason was because of Haian's mother. Han Ji-min, who had complicated his thoughts, went home. I met Kim Joonhan (Kwon Gi-seok) who was waiting in front of the house and said, "I betrayed once and can I meet again. And yet can you trust me?" asked Kim Joonhan, who replied, "I can trust you" and Han Ji-min's thoughts became more complicated.

The next day, Han Ji-min sat face to face with his friend Lee Sang-hee (Song Young-joo) and said, "I can not clean up. (Mr. JiHo said that he had not forgotten Jung Eun-woo's mother yet.) "He said that he believes me, but Mr. JiHo said he does not believe me. I think I was just in front of my eyes right now. "