'Spring Night' Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in and Kim Jun-ha, good-bye to viewers ..

The MBC drama Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun- directed by Ahn Pan-seok) ended on the 11th, and three leading actors Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in and Kim Jun-ha delivered their final message to viewers.Han Ji-min, who created a new character called Choi Jung-in with delicate and emotional acting, said, I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take a step forward. Thank you so much to viewers who love Spring Night and reason couples.Thank you too much to the actors who have been working hard on the field since March, and the staff who have filmed it, said Jeong Hae-in. Thank you to the director who made it easy to act on the spot and the writer who gave me good writing.Kim Jun-ha said, I personally learned and felt a lot through this work.I was really happy to be with Ahn Pan-seok, excellent staff and actors, and I was happy. I will be an actor who will try harder thanks to love.

The MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplayed by Kim Eun- directed by Ahn Pan-seok) Ended on the 11th, and three leading actors Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in and Kim Jun-ha delivered their final message to viewers.

Han Ji-min, who created a new character called Choi Jung-in with delicate and emotional Acting, said, "I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take a step forward." "Thank You so much to viewers who love 'Spring Night' and reason couples."

"Thank You too much to the actors who have been working hard on the field since March, and the staff who have filmed it," said Jeong Hae-in. "Thank You to the director who made it easy to act on the spot and the writer who gave me good writing.

Kim Jun-ha said, "I personally learned and felt a lot through this work. I was really happy to be with Ahn Pan-seok, excellent staff and actors, and I was happy. " I will be an actor who will try harder thanks to love. "