'Spring Night' Gil Hae Yeon, Jung-young Kim, Han Ji-min,

In the MBC drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the 10th, Gil Hae-yeon (Shin Hyung-sun) visited Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in) and talked about an anecdote that he met with Jung-young Kim (Go Sook-hee), and was shown to allow the two to go between them.Gil Hae-yeon said, I honestly have not been sure yet, but I think your life will be happy, but what is more important than that? I have not seen him in detail yet, but I can see it from my mother.There are many mountains to overcome. Marriage is not all. It will be harder than prepared. There may be moments of regret. Han Ji-min showed tears: her eyes flushed as she deepened her thoughts on her realistic relationship with Jeong Hae-in rather than being moved by her mothers permission.Jung-young Kim also told the story of meeting with Gil Hae-yeon and said, I was thrilled to comfort me. Jeong Hae-ins expression was more troubled than joy.Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in were hit by a cooler condition, which revealed the wounds of a drunken and deep-seated betrayal.Han Ji-min, who was surprised by this, also asked to have time to think about it.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night," which was broadcast on the 10th, Gil Hae-yeon (Shin Hyung-sun) visited Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in) and talked about an anecdote that he met with Jung-young Kim (Go Sook-hee), and was shown to allow the two to go between them.

Gil Hae-yeon said, "I honestly have not been sure yet, but I think your life will be happy, but what is more important than that? I have not seen him in detail yet, but I can see it from my mother. There are many mountains to overcome. Marriage is not all. It will be harder than prepared. There may be moments of regret. "

Han Ji-min showed tears: her eyes flushed as she deepened her thoughts on her realistic relationship with Jeong Hae-in rather than being moved by her mother's permission.

Jung-young Kim also told the story of meeting with Gil Hae-yeon and said, "I was thrilled to comfort me." Jeong Hae-in's expression was more troubled than joy.

Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in were hit by a cooler condition, which revealed the wounds of a drunken and deep-seated betrayal. Han Ji-min, who was surprised by this, also asked to have time to think about it.