"Running Man" by the Spider 's "Running Man"

Following the Spider, Cho Jeong-seok stars in Running Man: The couple stars as relays.When Cho Jeong-seok appeared with Yoona of Girls Generation on the recent SBS Running Man recording, Kim Jong-guk and Haha, who will perform the Spider and fan meeting collaboration stage, called it Maje and expressed their intimacy.Yoo Jae-seok asked, Did the Spiders join in the last filming, but did you leave the latter part of the filming?I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook, and I was so good!Then I told him that he would sing with his brother and that Haha will rap him. After a while, he hesitated to talk about the back story, and he gave an unexpected answer to the Spider, and Haha and Kim Jong Kook were embarrassed and attracted attention.emigration site

Following the Spider, Cho Jeong-seok stars in 'Running Man': The couple stars as relays.

When Cho Jeong-seok appeared with Yoona of Girls' Generation on the recent SBS Running Man recording, Kim Jong-guk and Haha, who will perform the Spider and fan meeting collaboration stage, called it "Maje" and expressed their intimacy. Yoo Jae-seok asked, "Did the Spiders join in the last filming, but did you leave the latter part of the filming?"

"I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook, and I was so good! Then I told him that he would sing with his brother and that Haha will rap him. "

After a while, he hesitated to talk about the back story, and he gave an unexpected answer to the Spider, and Haha and Kim Jong Kook were embarrassed and attracted attention.

emigration site