Solo debut Baekhyun "opens YouTube channel, to give love back to fans"

Baekhyun, who released his first solo album in eight years as a member of the group EXO, revealed why he repeatedly challenged new media such as YouTube.Baekhyun attended the showcase of his first mini album CITY LIGHTS held at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th.At this showcase, hosted by EXO colleague Chen, Baekhyun released a music video with the stage of the title song United Nations Village (UN VILLAGE).Baekhyun recently launched a YouTube channel with his own name along with the release of his solo album.Idol singers with many schedules usually post their official videos and music videos on the channel, while Baekhyun shares various daily lives in the form of V-log based on videos.When I was doing Singer activities, there was a gap, so I could see fans waiting while watching the old broadcast videos.I was sorry and sorry for that, so I prepared it, he said. I thought I could show you the comfortable atmosphere of Baekhyun under the stage by introducing not only V-log content but also good games and showing you the recording studio.The fact that we make our debut and record 10 million records in cumulative records is because of our fans rather than because we are good at it, he said. I thought it would be nice to show you the usual way when I was broadcasting live broadcasts while thinking about whether we can receive it or not.If you have an assessment that you are feeling better, you will show yourself exercising. So I thought about YouTube. I realized that it was hard to complete a song while working as a soloist, said Baekhyun, I have a bigger longing for members.If you are going to do EXO activities in the future, I think you can work harder. In the first mini album of Baekhyun, which contains six songs, songs were filled with various musical tastes of Baekhyun based on hip-hop and R & B.The title song United Nations Village is a song about the theme of wanting to whisper love while seeing a wonderful background in a wonderful space that only you know. You can see Baekhyuns advanced singing ability.Baekhyuns mini album <City Lights> can be found on various online music sites from 6 pm on the 10th.

Baekhyun, who released his first solo album in eight years as a member of the group EXO, revealed why he repeatedly challenged new media such as YouTube.

Baekhyun attended the Showcase of his first mini album CITY LIGHTS held at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th. At this Showcase, hosted by EXO colleague Chen, Baekhyun released a music video with the stage of the title song 'United Nations Village (UN VILLAGE).

Baekhyun recently launched a YouTube channel with his own name along with the release of his solo album. Idol Singers with many schedules usually post their official videos and music videos on the channel, while Baekhyun shares various daily lives in the form of V-log based on videos.

"When I was doing Singer activities, there was a gap, so I could see fans waiting while watching the old broadcast videos. “I was sorry and sorry for that, so I prepared it,” he said. “I thought I could show you the comfortable atmosphere of Baekhyun under the stage by introducing not only V-log content but also good games and showing you the recording studio.”

“The fact that we make our debut and record 10 million records in cumulative records is because of our fans rather than because we are good at it,” he said. “I thought it would be nice to show you the usual way when I was broadcasting live broadcasts while thinking about whether we can receive it or not. If you have an assessment that you are feeling better, you will show yourself exercising. So I thought about YouTube. "

"I realized that it was hard to complete a song while working as a soloist," said Baekhyun, "I have a bigger longing for members. If you are going to do EXO activities in the future, I think you can work harder. "

In the first mini album of Baekhyun, which contains six songs, songs were filled with various musical tastes of Baekhyun based on hip-hop and R & B. The title song 'United Nations Village' is a song about the theme of wanting to whisper love while seeing a wonderful background in a wonderful space that only you know. You can see Baekhyun's advanced singing ability.

Baekhyun's mini album <City Lights> can be found on various online music sites from 6 pm on the 10th.