Sketchbook' EXO Baekhyun "Dreams as Baekhyun? I'm returning happiness to many people"

Sketchbook EXO Baekhyun reveals his dreamKBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which was broadcasted on the night of the 12th, was performed by Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.What is your dream as a Baekhyun? asked You Hee-yeol.Baekhyun said, I want to show my own color to many people without hesitation, without being involved in good evaluation or good prize, as I come out as a solo.I have been loved by EXO activities and I think that I want to give happiness to many people by coming out my solo. On this day, Baekhyun performed Dream and U.N. Village stages.

Sketchbook' EXO Baekhyun reveals his dream

KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', which was broadcasted on the night of the 12th, was performed by Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.

"What is your dream as a Baekhyun?" asked You Hee-yeol.

Baekhyun said, "I want to show my own color to many people without hesitation, without being involved in good evaluation or good prize, as I come out as a solo. I have been loved by EXO activities and I think that I want to give happiness to many people by coming out my solo. "

On this day, Baekhyun performed 'Dream' and 'U.N. Village' stages.