'Running Man' Kang Suk Suk "Spider and Haha and Kim Jong Kook Talking static"... What about it?

Following the singer Spider, actor Cho Jeong-seok will appear in Running Man in succession.When Kim Jong-seok appeared with Girls Generation Yoona in the recent Running Man recording, Kim Jong-guk and Haha, who will share the Spider and fan meeting Culaver Stage, called Maeje.Yoo Jae-seok asked, The Spider was together in the last filming, did you leave the latter part of the shooting?Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, I heard that I was going to ride with a Spider and I was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook.Then I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. Kang Seok-seok, who hesitated for a while, gave an unexpected answer to the Spider and made the scene laugh, and Haha and Kim Jong-guk showed embarrassment.In addition, Kang Seok-seok said, After that, the static flowed in the car and I could not talk anymore. I can see what the late Running Man of the Spider who hesitated to talk about Kang Seok-seok was like at 5 pm on the 21st.photoSBS

Following the singer Spider, actor Cho Jeong-seok will appear in 'Running Man' in succession.

When Kim Jong-seok appeared with Girls' Generation Yoona in the recent 'Running Man' recording, Kim Jong-guk and Haha, who will share the Spider and fan meeting 'Culaver Stage', called "Maeje".

Yoo Jae-seok asked, "The Spider was together in the last filming, did you leave the latter part of the shooting?" Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, "I heard that I was going to ride with a Spider and I was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook. Then I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. " Kang Seok-seok, who hesitated for a while, gave an unexpected answer to the Spider and made the scene laugh, and Haha and Kim Jong-guk showed embarrassment.

In addition, Kang Seok-seok said, "After that, the static flowed in the car and I could not talk anymore." I can see what the late "Running Man" of the Spider who hesitated to talk about Kang Seok-seok was like at 5 pm on the 21st.

photoSBS