'Show Champion' Ha Sung-woon, at the same time as comeback, first place honor "I did not know I was going to receive a prize"

Singer Ha Seong-un topped the list at the same time as her comeback.MBC Music Show which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th!In the champions, EXO Baekhyuns UN Village, (female) childrens Uh-Oh, GFriends Tropical Night, Cheonghas Snapping and Ha Sung-woons Blue competed in the top spot.I didnt know I was going to get the prize, but I am so surprised that I won the prize, said Ha Sung-woon, who was in the top spot at the same time as the comeback.Ha Sung-woon presented the song Blue Measure and the title song Blue on this day.On the other hand, Cheongha, SF9, Ha Sung-woon, (girls) children, Jell-O, ATEEZ, Promis Nine, Park Jae-jung, 1TEAM, Limitrice, Nature, Gavien Jay, W24 and Flash appeared on the day.

Singer Ha Seong-un topped the list at the same time as her comeback.

MBC Music 'Show' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th! In the champions, EXO Baekhyun's 'UN Village', (female) children's 'Uh-Oh', GFriend's 'Tropical Night', Cheongha's 'Snapping' and Ha Sung-woon's 'Blue' competed in the top spot.

“I didn’t know I was going to get the prize, but I am so surprised that I won the prize,” said Ha Sung-woon, who was in the top spot at the same time as the comeback.

Ha Sung-woon presented the song Blue Measure and the title song Blue on this day.

On the other hand, Cheongha, SF9, Ha Sung-woon, (girls) children, Jell-O, ATEEZ, Promis Nine, Park Jae-jung, 1TEAM, Limitrice, Nature, Gavien Jay, W24 and Flash appeared on the day.