Running Man' Jo Jung-suk "Stops Talking After Wife Spider, Kim Jong-kook and Haha Talks"

In Running Man, actor Jo Jung-suk told an anecdote with his wife, singer Spider.Jo Jung-suk and Yoona appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st.On this day, the members welcomed Jo Jung-suk more happily, referring to the appearance of Jo Jung-suks spider in the previous broadcast.Spider, Kim Jong-kook, and Haha planned a collaboration, Jo Jung-suk said, referring to this, I told my wife, Id be really cool if the end was singing with you and Hahas brother, and my wife said, I want to sing Haha.Yoo Jae-seok said, I do not know my own subject. Jo Jung-suk added, The conversation was stopped after that.

In Running Man', actor Jo Jung-suk told an anecdote with his wife, singer Spider.

Jo Jung-suk and Yoona appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st.

On this day, the members welcomed Jo Jung-suk more happily, referring to the appearance of Jo Jung-suk's spider in the previous broadcast.

Spider, Kim Jong-kook, and Haha planned a collaboration, Jo Jung-suk said, referring to this, "I told my wife, 'I'd be really cool if the end was singing with you and Haha's brother, and my wife said, 'I want to sing Haha'."

Yoo Jae-seok said, "I do not know my own subject." Jo Jung-suk added, "The conversation was stopped after that."