Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "Apink has regained Code Kunst Season"...Girl Group Power Certification

Singer Kornst and four-year-old Kimi, who appeared in Running Man, showed off their best friend.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, guest spiders, Apink, Nunsal & Kord Kunst, and disturbances to be held at the 9th anniversary fan meeting appeared.Even in the hot summer of this day, I was happy to be on the stage of Apink, even though I was wearing a jumper.Apink has restored the codecunst season, said Yoo Jae-Suk, laughing, Apink has done what the sun and summer have not done.Codkunst said, It is the first time I have seen such a stage close to me. He shyly gathered his hands and laughed around.Yoo Jae-Suk then conducted interviews with each artist.When asked about the best friend of Knocks and Code Kunst, Haha, who listened to it, laughed, saying, I heard a little talk, but it is a perfect business relationship.

Singer Kornst and four-year-old Kimi, who appeared in Running Man, showed off their best friend.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, guest spiders, Apink, Nunsal & Kord Kunst, and disturbances to be held at the 9th anniversary fan meeting appeared.

Even in the hot summer of this day, I was happy to be on the stage of Apink, even though I was wearing a Jumper.

Apink has restored the codecunst season,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, laughing, “Apink has done what the sun and summer have not done.”

Codkunst said, "It is the first time I have seen such a stage close to me." He shyly gathered his hands and laughed around.

Yoo Jae-Suk then conducted interviews with each artist. When asked about the best friend of Knocks and Code Kunst, Haha, who listened to it, laughed, saying, "I heard a little talk, but it is a perfect business relationship."