"Running Man" spider "Accident? I'll sing until I die."

Running Man spider reminded me of the life of the entertainment industry that stood out and expressed my determination.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, was held for the collaboration with The Artist, part of the running project.Four The Artists appeared on Running Man for the first collaboration stage in the country for the Running Man concert.Singer Spider Nuxal Kord Kunst Young Bae Tae-wook A Pink appeared.Yoo Jae-seok introduced the debut history of the spider and said, I have been 17 years. It is great that you have been living 17 years without buying in a lot of talk and entertainment.I actually feel more these days. I perform a lot. As the audience grows, I want to sing until I die, the spider said.

Running Man' spider reminded me of the life of the entertainment industry that stood out and expressed my determination.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, was held for the collaboration with The Artist, part of the running project. Four The Artists appeared on Running Man for the first collaboration stage in the country for the Running Man concert. Singer Spider Nuxal Kord Kunst Young Bae Tae-wook A Pink appeared.

Yoo Jae-seok introduced the debut history of the spider and said, "I have been 17 years. It is great that you have been living 17 years without buying in a lot of talk and entertainment."

"I actually feel more these days. I perform a lot. As the audience grows, I want to sing until I die," the spider said.