Running Man' Song Ji-hyo "Gary, when I duet together, I said 'Are you singing?'"

Seoul) = Running Man Song Ji-hyo worried about recording.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, Running Man fan meeting collaboration artists performed Kung-kee race.After the game, the team formed together held a collaboration concept meeting. Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo, collaborates with Kord Kunst and Noxal.I actually have a few recordings, and I dont have (Song Ji-hyo) sister, Yang said.Song Ji-hyo said, I also participated in Garys I turned off the TV song, and Garrio said he should not do it again.If Gary talked about it that much, Yang said. Song Ji-hyo said, Gary asked me to sing.I can touch it all with a machine these days, there is a double ring on stage, said Yang, who reassured Song Ji-hyo, who was worried.AOMG Tell someone else to come. I do not believe it.

Seoul) = Running Man' Song Ji-hyo worried about recording.

In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, Running Man fan meeting collaboration artists performed 'Kung-kee race'.

After the game, the team formed together held a collaboration concept meeting. Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo, collaborates with Kord Kunst and Noxal.

"I actually have a few recordings, and I don't have (Song Ji-hyo) sister," Yang said. Song Ji-hyo said, "I also participated in Gary's" I turned off the TV "song, and Garrio said he should not do it again."

"If Gary talked about it that much," Yang said. Song Ji-hyo said, "Gary asked me to sing."

"I can touch it all with a machine these days, there is a double ring on stage," said Yang, who reassured Song Ji-hyo, who was worried. AOMG Tell someone else to come. I do not believe it. "