Running Man' Jo Jung-suk "Wife Spider, Haha and the Head of the Cullabor"

Actor Jo Jung-suk mentioned his wife, the singer spider.Jo Jung-suk received a warm welcome from the members at the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st.His wife spider is in a collaboration stage with Kim Jong-kook and Haha at the Running Man fan meeting.Jo Jung-suk hesitated to laugh at the members question, Did you hear the news of the color, saying, Can I tell you honestly?I heard about the collaver in the car that I was driving.Kim Jong-kook said, I want Haha to sing and rap. (Spider) shook his head and said, Haha wants to sing. Then the conversation was stopped.

Actor Jo Jung-suk mentioned his wife, the singer spider.

Jo Jung-suk received a warm welcome from the members at the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st. His wife spider is in a collaboration stage with Kim Jong-kook and Haha at the Running Man' fan meeting.

Jo Jung-suk hesitated to laugh at the members' question, "Did you hear the news of the color," saying, "Can I tell you honestly?"

"I heard about the collaver in the car that I was driving. "Kim Jong-kook said, "I want Haha to sing and rap." (Spider) shook his head and said, "Haha wants to sing." "Then the conversation was stopped."