Running Man' Jo Jung-suk "wife spider, stop talking to Haha and collaborator" laugh

Running Man Jo Jung-suk reveals wife spider mentioned Haha, Kim Jong-kookOn the 21st broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Im Yoon-ah and Jo Jung-suk appeared as guests.On this day, Im Yoon-ah and Jo Jung-suk appeared in the welcome of the members.In particular, Kim Jong-kook and Haha said, It was nice to see Jung Seok, but it is more nice to have a fan meeting with a spider.Yoo asked if the spider talked about the two. Jo Jung-suk said, Can I talk honestly?I said, It would be really cool if my brother and Ji-yi sing and Haha rap.Jo Jung-suk then said, I shook my head and said, Haha wants to sing. And then Im sorry, but the conversation stopped.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Jo Jung-suk reveals wife spider mentioned Haha, Kim Jong-kook On the 21st broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Im Yoon-ah and Jo Jung-suk appeared as guests.

On this day, Im Yoon-ah and Jo Jung-suk appeared in the welcome of the members. In particular, Kim Jong-kook and Haha said, "It was nice to see Jung Seok, but it is more nice to have a fan meeting with a spider."

Yoo asked if the spider talked about the two. Jo Jung-suk said, "Can I talk honestly? I said, 'It would be really cool if my brother and Ji-yi sing and Haha rap.'

Jo Jung-suk then said, "I shook my head and said, Haha wants to sing.' And then I'm sorry, but the conversation stopped."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen