Jo Jung-suk Stops Talking to Spiders .. Haha Has Cut Your Heart?

Running Man Jo Jung-suk laughed as he revealed his conversation with his wife Spider.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, the main characters of the movie Exit, Yoona and Jo Jung-suk, appeared as guests.Kim Jong-kook and Haha, who are scheduled to join the spider and Running Man fan meeting collaboration stage on the day of Jo Jung-suks appearance, were very pleased.Yoo Jae-seok asked, What did the spider say? And Jo Jung-suk said, Can I tell you honestly?Jo Jung-suk said, It was so good to say that I was with Kim Jong-kook and Haha while riding with spiders.I finally sang with my brother and Haha said, I will do it. My wife shook her head and said, I want to sing Haha brother.Then the conversation was stopped, he explained at the time, and made everyone navel.Haha, who heard this, was very excited and said, I will sing more enthusiastically.Running Man Jo Jung-suk, stop spider Haha wants to sing Jo Jung-suk silent answer bomber because of Haha during conversation with spider

Running Man' Jo Jung-suk laughed as he revealed his conversation with his wife Spider.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, the main characters of the movie 'Exit', Yoona and Jo Jung-suk, appeared as guests.

Kim Jong-kook and Haha, who are scheduled to join the spider and Running Man' fan meeting collaboration stage on the day of Jo Jung-suk's appearance, were very pleased.

Yoo Jae-seok asked, "What did the spider say?" And Jo Jung-suk said, "Can I tell you honestly?"

Jo Jung-suk said, "It was so good to say that I was with Kim Jong-kook and Haha while riding with spiders. I finally sang with my brother and Haha said, "I will do it." My wife shook her head and said, "I want to sing Haha brother." "Then the conversation was stopped," he explained at the time, and made everyone navel.

Haha, who heard this, was very excited and said, "I will sing more enthusiastically."

Running Man' Jo Jung-suk, stop spider "Haha wants to sing" Jo Jung-suk silent answer 'bomber' because of Haha during conversation with spider