Running Man' Jo Jung-suk "Stop talking to spiders" Because of Haha?

Running Man Jo Jung-suk has revealed his conversation with his wife SpiderOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Girls Generation Yoona and Jo Jung-suk appeared as guests.When Jo Jung-suk appeared on the day, Kim Jong-kook and Haha, who will share the collaboration stage with Spider and Running Man fan meeting, showed great pleasure.Yoo Jae-seok asked, What did the spider say? And Jo Jung-suk replied, Can I tell you honestly?I was so good to say that I was with Kim Jong-kook and Haha while riding with spiders and cars.I finally sang with my brother and Haha said, I will do it. My wife shook her head and said, I want to sing Haha brother.Then the conversation was stopped, he added, making him furious.Haha, who heard this, burned his will to show more enthusiastic songs.

Running Man' Jo Jung-suk has revealed his conversation with his wife Spider

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Girls' Generation Yoona and Jo Jung-suk appeared as guests.

When Jo Jung-suk appeared on the day, Kim Jong-kook and Haha, who will share the collaboration stage with Spider and Running Man' fan meeting, showed great pleasure.

Yoo Jae-seok asked, "What did the spider say?" And Jo Jung-suk replied, "Can I tell you honestly?"

"I was so good to say that I was with Kim Jong-kook and Haha while riding with spiders and cars. I finally sang with my brother and Haha said, "I will do it." My wife shook her head and said, "I want to sing Haha brother." "Then the conversation was stopped," he added, making him furious.

Haha, who heard this, burned his will to "show more enthusiastic songs."