"Running Man" "Spider appearance? There was a static in the car."

Actor Kang Suk-seok delivered his wifes Spider Running Man shooting impression instead.On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcasted on the 21st, Kang Seok-seok will appear with Girls Generation Yoona.In the recent Running Man recording, Kim Jong Kook and Haha expressed their intimacy by calling it Maeje in the appearance of Cho Suk Suk.Last week, Kang Seoks wife Spider appeared on the show and performed a Collaboration stage with Kim Jong Kook and Haha.Yoo Jae-seok asked, I had a Spider in the last shooting, did you leave a post-shoot?Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, I heard that I was going to ride with my wifes Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook.Then I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. He then hesitated for a while and released the unexpected answer of the Spider and added, After that, there was stillness in the car and I could not talk anymore.Haha and Kim Jong Kook are said to have been embarrassed.The details of the cockpit can be found at Running Man at 5 pm on Sunday, 21st.

Actor Kang Suk-seok delivered his wife's Spider 'Running Man' shooting impression instead.

On SBS 'Running Man', which will be broadcasted on the 21st, Kang Seok-seok will appear with Girls' Generation Yoona.

In the recent 'Running Man' recording, Kim Jong Kook and Haha expressed their intimacy by calling it "Maeje" in the appearance of Cho Suk Suk. Last week, Kang Seok's wife Spider appeared on the show and performed a Collaboration stage with Kim Jong Kook and Haha.

Yoo Jae-seok asked, "I had a Spider in the last shooting, did you leave a post-shoot?"

Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, "I heard that I was going to ride with my wife's Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook. Then I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. "

He then hesitated for a while and released the unexpected answer of the Spider and added, "After that, there was stillness in the car and I could not talk anymore." Haha and Kim Jong Kook are said to have been embarrassed.

The details of the cockpit can be found at 'Running Man' at 5 pm on Sunday, 21st.