Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo and Kodkunst, 'Harry Potter' Dobie resembles Dobie

Running Man Code Kunst, Lee Kwang-soo became Dobies resemblance.On the 14th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, A Pink, Spider, and Sorrow were drawn.On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked the spider team if they had solidified their thoughts on the team.Lee Kwang-soo said, We have already heard a lot, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, The light did not leave near Mr. Delay.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Cocoon (Codcunst), and Naksal did not care about his brother. Ji Seok-jin responded, I do not care.I asked Cocoon, What if the team goes like this, and he said, Do not even say it.It looks like Dobby in Harry Potter, Yoo Jae-Suk said, looking at the codecunst.So Kodkunst said, I hear a lot of words that resemble Victor of Dobby and Ghost Bride. He said to Lee Kwang-soo, I think my brother resembles it. Lee Kwang-soo was embarrassed.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Code Kunst, Lee Kwang-soo became Dobie's resemblance.

On the 14th SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', A Pink, Spider, and Sorrow were drawn.

On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked the spider team if they had solidified their thoughts on the team. Lee Kwang-soo said, "We have already heard a lot," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The light did not leave near Mr. Delay."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Cocoon (Codcunst), and Naksal did not care about his brother." Ji Seok-jin responded, "I do not care." "I asked Cocoon, 'What if the team goes like this,' and he said, 'Do not even say it.'"

"It looks like Dobby in 'Harry Potter'," Yoo Jae-Suk said, looking at the codecunst. So Kodkunst said, "I hear a lot of words that resemble Victor of Dobby and 'Ghost Bride'." He said to Lee Kwang-soo, "I think my brother resembles it." Lee Kwang-soo was embarrassed.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen