Running Man' 9th Anniversary Fan Meeting Collaboration The Artist "Spider Apink"...What's the final collaboration combination?

The aspect of Collaboration The Artist to participate in the 9th anniversary fan meeting was revealed.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 7th, a kung-kak race was held as part of the running area project.On the day of the show, the members conducted a race to select The Artist, who will show the collaborating stage, and the four teams of The Artist, who will collaborate, were released.The first to be released was the spider; the spider, which was paired with Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo, showed particular interest in Kim Jong-kook.I had a program with other broadcasters to collaborate, but I wanted to do it together then, but I could not do it, so I want to try the stage together.When asked about his marriage to actor Kang Suk-seok, the spider said, I recommend marriage. It is so good that I have my side to listen to my troubles at any time.The second The Artist is hip-hop producer Code Kunst and rapper Noxal.Regarding the four-year-old, who resembles Song Ji-hyo, Code Kunst said, My mother resembled Lee Kwang-soo.But when I first heard the story, I was actually a little offended. He said, But my mother said that you were not offended. Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, Why do you make that story so angry?Also, code Kunst and Kim Jong-kook, who avoid being a partner with Jeon So-min, caught the eye by revealing that it will be very crazy if you see Ji Hyo.The third The Artist revealed the bands uproar, which had been in tune with Jeon So-min as Duets at the music festival.Soran, a vocalist of the disturbance, said, Somin basically has a bad habit for vocals, which is a style that is ahead of performance compared to his ability.Jeon So-min praised Soran, saying, At the time of the Duets, Young Bae was called Hongdae Lee Byung Hun.Haha said, What do you mean, I thought it was a senior in the house. He said, I resemble Kim Kyung-sik, but I think I can do it with Tintin Five.The last The Artist was Apink, who appeared as often as the members.Among them, Son Na-eun revealed his relationship with Kim Jong-kook, who even filmed the ad; Son Na-eun said, The end sometimes contacts my brother.He goes to LA every time.My brother, who lives in LA, also called me and asked me, Why is your brothers girlfriend in LA so often?Haha then quipped, Its not that, its my daughters summer vacation. Kim Jong-kook said, There are a lot of people who know you are real because of you.Apink Lantern, who listened to it, said, I heard it, too. He said there was a baby.On the other hand, through the race, the spider became a team with Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo, Code Kunst and Nok-salong Song Ji-hyo and Ji Seok-jin, and the disturbances were Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, and Apink became a team with Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha.

The aspect of Collaboration The Artist to participate in the 9th anniversary fan meeting was revealed.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 7th, a kung-kak Race was held as part of the running area project.

On the day of the show, the members conducted a Race to select The Artist, who will show the collaborating stage, and the four teams of The Artist, who will collaborate, were released.

The first to be released was the spider; the spider, which was paired with Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo, showed particular interest in Kim Jong-kook. "I had a program with other broadcasters to collaborate, but I wanted to do it together then, but I could not do it, so I want to try the stage together."

When asked about his marriage to actor Kang Suk-seok, the spider said, "I recommend marriage. It is so good that I have my side to listen to my troubles at any time."

The second The Artist is hip-hop producer Code Kunst and rapper Noxal. Regarding the four-year-old, who resembles Song Ji-hyo, Code Kunst said, "My mother resembled Lee Kwang-soo. But when I first heard the story, I was actually a little offended. "He said," But my mother said that you were not offended. " Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "Why do you make that story so angry?"

Also, code Kunst and Kim Jong-kook, who avoid being a partner with Jeon So-min, caught the eye by revealing that "it will be very crazy if you see Ji Hyo."

The third The Artist revealed the band's uproar, which had been in tune with Jeon So-min as Duets at the music festival. Soran, a vocalist of the disturbance, said, "Somin basically has a bad habit for vocals, which is a style that is ahead of performance compared to his ability."

Jeon So-min praised Soran, saying, "At the time of the Duets, Young Bae was called Hongdae Lee Byung Hun." Haha said, "What do you mean, I thought it was a senior in the house." He said, "I resemble Kim Kyung-sik, but I think I can do it with Tintin Five."

The last The Artist was Apink, who appeared as often as the members. Among them, Son Na-eun revealed his relationship with Kim Jong-kook, who even filmed the ad; Son Na-eun said, "The end sometimes contacts my brother. He goes to LA every time."

"My brother, who lives in LA, also called me and asked me, "Why is your brother's girlfriend in LA so often?" Haha then quipped, "It's not that, it's my daughter's summer vacation." Kim Jong-kook said, "There are a lot of people who know you are real because of you." Apink Lantern, who listened to it, said, "I heard it, too. He said there was a baby."

On the other hand, through the Race, the spider became a team with Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo, Code Kunst and Nok-salong Song Ji-hyo and Ji Seok-jin, and the disturbances were Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, and Apink became a team with Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha.