"Solo" EXO Baekhyun "I am alone without a member to support, but I am excited."

Baekhyun, who released his solo album, gave a special impression.On the 10th, Showcase was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of the solo album City Lights by group EXO Baekhyun.The first solo City Lights by EXOs main vocalist, Baekhyun, featured six songs in a trendy atmosphere.The title is UN Village, a romantic R & B song. Baekhyun presented Love Live! with stand microphone.I have shown you various activities in EXO and EXO Chenbak City, but when I was working as a solo, I was not burdened at first, said Baekhyun. I have no members to expect and I have to show myself completely.I am looking forward to what it will be like today, and I think I want to show it quickly. He said, I went to a good place where I only know my lover and I love him, and I had romantic lyrics that whispered love while watching the good scenery.My superpower is light, said Baekhyun, with the identity of Baekhyun, City Lights.When I listen to the EXO title and the songs, I have a choice in 10 seconds. I did not say this because it was my song. I was captivated in 10 seconds.I did not do well with correction recording, but I also made correction recordings about 2,3 times. I wanted to include my own emotions.I hope that many people will like it, and I would like you to feel that there was such a color for Baekhyun because it shows a genre that I did not usually show.Meanwhile, Baekhyun will open a fan showcase at 8 pm after releasing the album at 6 pm and release the stage to fans.This showcase is broadcast live worldwide through VLove Live!

Baekhyun, who released his solo album, gave a special impression.

On the 10th, Showcase was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of the solo album 'City Lights' by group EXO Baekhyun.

The first solo 'City Lights' by EXO's main vocalist, Baekhyun, featured six songs in a trendy atmosphere. The title is 'UN Village', a romantic R & B song. Baekhyun presented Love Live! with stand microphone.

"I have shown you various activities in EXO and EXO Chenbak City, but when I was working as a solo, I was not burdened at first," said Baekhyun. "I have no members to expect and I have to show myself completely. I am looking forward to what it will be like today, and I think I want to show it quickly. "

He said, "I went to a good place where I only know my lover and I love him, and I had romantic lyrics that whispered love while watching the good scenery."

"My superpower is light," said Baekhyun, "with the identity of Baekhyun, "City Lights." When I listen to the EXO title and the songs, I have a choice in 10 seconds. I did not say this because it was my song. I was captivated in 10 seconds. "I did not do well with correction recording, but I also made correction recordings about 2,3 times. I wanted to include my own emotions."

"I hope that many people will like it, and I would like you to feel that there was such a color for Baekhyun because it shows a genre that I did not usually show."

Meanwhile, Baekhyun will open a fan Showcase at 8 pm after releasing the album at 6 pm and release the stage to fans. This Showcase is broadcast live worldwide through VLove Live!