'Spring Night' Kim Joon Han, Han Ji-min met and said, "Jung Hae-in, the quality was bad."

Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Joon-han) failed to abandon his obsession with Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min).The last episode of the MBC drama Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok) was aired on the 11th.Kwon Ki-seok, who was obsessed with marriage without letting go of Lee Jung-in, met Lee Jung-ins mother.Jung-in should not meet Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in), he said. The child was poor in quality.When Lee Jung-ins mother asked, What do you mean that the quality is not good? Kwon Ki-seok said, I came to the company and threatened me.I do not want to be afraid of the world, I do not want to keep my father still, I want money.

Kwon Gi-seok (Kim Joon-han) failed to abandon his obsession with Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min).

The last episode of the MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplayed by Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok) was aired on the 11th.

Kwon Ki-seok, who was obsessed with marriage without letting go of Lee Jung-in, met Lee Jung-in's mother. "Jung-in should not meet Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-in)," he said. "The child was poor in quality."

When Lee Jung-in's mother asked, "What do you mean that the quality is not good?" Kwon Ki-seok said, "I came to the company and threatened me. I do not want to be afraid of the world, I do not want to keep my father still, I want money. "