Song Hye-kyo heartfelt confession "Destiny to do as I wish...I need Alone's time"

Song Hye-kyo, who recently ended his marriage to Actor Song Joong-ki, gave an interview.In an interview with Song Hye-kyo, released by Hong Kong media Tatler on the 18th, he made a statement that seemed to shine his mind and included plans for the year.In this interview, Song Hye-kyo said, It was not my destiny or my destiny, whether it was my own or not. This is also true of my life. Song Hye-kyo also said, I am going to have a personal time this year, I need only Alone time.Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo have recently been divorced in court and have been on their own path after a short marriage.On the 22nd, Song Hye-kyo agency UAA said, I will inform you that the mediation process has been completed by divorce without alimony or property division.

Song Hye-kyo, who recently ended his marriage to Actor Song Joong-ki, gave an interview.

In an interview with Song Hye-kyo, released by Hong Kong media Tatler on the 18th, he made a statement that seemed to shine his mind and included plans for the year.

In this interview, Song Hye-kyo said, "It was not my destiny or my destiny, whether it was my own or not." This is also true of my life. "

Song Hye-kyo also said, "I am going to have a personal time this year, I need only Alone time."

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo have recently been divorced in court and have been on their own path after a short marriage.

On the 22nd, Song Hye-kyo agency UAA said, "I will inform you that the mediation process has been completed by divorce without alimony or property division."