"The Prince is not here." EXO Suho, perfect suit fit

Suho, a member of the boy group EXO, boasted a neat suit fit.Suho wrote on his personal Instagram account on the 9th, Thank you sincerely for appointing and inviting me as the #DIMF PR ambassador, it was an honor to be able to join Deagu, Deagu Musical Fighting!I posted a picture with the article.In the public photos, Suho is wearing a neat suit and holding a trophy, especially with a sculptural look and a playful look.The netizens who encountered this commented on various comments such as Prince Suho, I am so handsome and I want to go to Deagu.Meanwhile, Suhos group EXO was invited to the welcome dinner of the Korea-US summit on the 29th of last month.

Suho, a member of the boy group EXO, boasted a neat suit fit.

Suho wrote on his personal Instagram account on the 9th, "Thank you sincerely for appointing and inviting me as the #DIMF PR ambassador, it was an honor to be able to join Deagu, Deagu Musical Fighting! I posted a picture with the article.

In the public photos, Suho is wearing a neat suit and holding a trophy, especially with a sculptural look and a playful look.

The netizens who encountered this commented on various comments such as "Prince Suho", "I am so handsome" and "I want to go to Deagu".

Meanwhile, Suho's group EXO was invited to the welcome dinner of the Korea-US summit on the 29th of last month.