Park Seo-joon (Park Seo Jun), a sweaty sweat in high-level Action Acting (Report on the production of 'Lion')

The movie Lion production meeting was held at Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the morning of the 26th.Actor Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Gam Ju-hwan attended the production meeting.Park Seo-joon said, It will be a movie that can show a different look than I have shown in the meantime.I am curious about the audiences appreciation, and I am nervous and excited. I did not do any action at all, so I wanted to be able to do it a little hard.I also practiced a lot, but from the practice, I wanted to be very hard to go to the shooting.There are core CGs as well as action, and there were difficulties when I tried to act while filling such scenes with imagination.I thought that I could grow one step further after this work is over.Meanwhile, The Lion will be released on July 31 as an occult action film depicting the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.Photo YouTube

The movie 'Lion' production meeting was held at Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the morning of the 26th.

Actor Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Gam Ju-hwan attended the production meeting.

Park Seo-joon said, "It will be a movie that can show a different look than I have shown in the meantime. I am curious about the audience's appreciation, and I am nervous and excited. "

"I did not do any Action at all, so I wanted to be able to do it a little hard. I also practiced a lot, but from the practice, I wanted to be very hard to go to the shooting. There are core CGs as well as Action, and there were difficulties when I tried to act while filling such scenes with imagination. "I thought that I could grow one step further after this work is over."

Meanwhile, "The Lion" will be released on July 31 as an occult Action film depicting the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.

Photo YouTube