Park Seo-joon X Ahn Sung-ki X Woo Do-hwan 'lion' Showcase, explosive heat all-time fan service

The Lion, an anticipated film this summer that will capture audiences with breathtaking development and intense action with fantasy added, successfully held Showcase at the Lotte Martworld Garden Stage on July 11 (Thursday).Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has put the world in turmoil.The movie Lion, which is expected to add a combination of Korean national actor and young blood from Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan, held a showcase at the Lotte Mart World Garden Stage on July 11 (Thursday) to gather explosive responses.The showcase was attended by Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan, who were the main characters of the Lion, and sparked enthusiastic cheers and applause.Park Seo-joon said, I feel more excited about the opening because I come here today.Thank you very much for your interest, Ahn Sung-ki said, Thank you for coming so much.Showcase event is the first time I will have a lot of good stories, Woo Do-hwan said, Thank you for coming to a lot of hot weather.I want you to make good memories and make a lot of nervousness. In the profile talk related to the movie, Park Seo-joon commented on the fighting champion Yonghu. There is a huge action scene in the movie.I have done a lot of practice and intense shooting for Action, so if you watch the movie, you can feel that I have tasted hell. Director Kim Joo-hwan said, If you have seen the boyhood of Park Seo-joon Actor in previous works, you will be able to see a great masculine beauty and dark beauty in Lion.I memorized the Latin ambassador all day long except when I was asleep two months before the shooting began, said Ahn Sung-ki, a Kuma priest who chased evil.I do not think I will forget it for the rest of my life. He said that he was surprised by the perfect Latin ambassador on the spot.Woo Do-hwan, a black bishop who spreads evil, said, It seems that it was hard to hold on to the seven-hour makeup.I will show you a remarkable new look by the audience. He amplified his curiosity in the overwhelming visuals of Jishin in the movie.In the four-way talk, which answers the questions of the audience in four characters, Actor and the director gave a sensible answer, further raising expectations for the movie.In addition, with a variety of fan services, Actor handwritten posters and gifts were presented to lead a hot response, and Woo Do-hwans surprise birthday party was held to make the scene hotter.Finally, Park Seo-joon said, It is so good to meet the audience who cheer me up like this. Lion seems to be a movie that can show my new appearance.I hope you will find a lot of people. Ahn Sung-ki said, I want to meet many people through the Lion and I want to see the audience like it. Woo Do-hwan thank you for your interest in Lion .I hope I can meet again at the theater, and director Kim Joo-hwan said, I hope you will spend the summer coolly while watching the lion in the movie theater. On the other hand, Lions Showcase has become hot online with the main article of the portal site with various articles about the movie.With the explosive synergy of actors and intense acting transformation, Lion, which will capture the theater this summer, proved the high expectation of the audience through the showcase that was hotly interested.The 2019 best-anticipated movie Lion, which adds fresh stories and new materials surrounding powerful evil, differentiated action and attractive actors to attractions, is scheduled to open on July 31.

The Lion, an anticipated film this summer that will capture audiences with breathtaking development and intense Action with fantasy added, successfully held Showcase at the Lotte Martworld Garden Stage on July 11 (Thursday).

"Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion "Yonghu" (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest "Anshinbu" (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has put the world in turmoil. The movie Lion, which is expected to add a combination of Korean national Actor and young blood from Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan, held a Showcase at the Lotte Mart World Garden Stage on July 11 (Thursday) to gather explosive responses.

The Showcase was attended by Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan, who were the main characters of the Lion, and sparked enthusiastic cheers and applause. Park Seo-joon said, "I feel more excited about the opening because I come here today. Thank you very much for your interest, "Ahn Sung-ki said," Thank you for coming so much. Showcase event is the first time I will have a lot of good stories, "Woo Do-hwan said," Thank you for coming to a lot of hot weather. I want you to make good memories and make a lot of nervousness. "

In the profile talk related to the movie, Park Seo-joon commented on the fighting champion 'Yonghu'. "There is a huge Action scene in the movie. I have done a lot of practice and intense shooting for Action, so if you watch the movie, you can feel that I have tasted hell. "

Director Kim Joo-hwan said, "If you have seen the boyhood of Park Seo-joon Actor in previous works, you will be able to see a great masculine beauty and dark beauty in 'Lion'." "I memorized the Latin ambassador all day long except when I was asleep two months before the shooting began," said Ahn Sung-ki, a Kuma priest who chased evil. I do not think I will forget it for the rest of my life. "He said that he was surprised by the perfect Latin ambassador on the spot.

Woo Do-hwan, a black bishop who spreads evil, said, "It seems that it was hard to hold on to the seven-hour makeup. I will show you a remarkable new look by the audience. "He amplified his curiosity in the overwhelming visuals of" Jishin "in the movie.

In the four-way talk, which answers the questions of the audience in four characters, Actor and the director gave a sensible answer, further raising expectations for the movie. In addition, with a variety of fan services, Actor handwritten posters and gifts were presented to lead a hot response, and Woo Do-hwan's surprise birthday party was held to make the scene hotter.

Finally, Park Seo-joon said, "It is so good to meet the audience who cheer me up like this. 'Lion' seems to be a movie that can show my new appearance. I hope you will find a lot of people. "Ahn Sung-ki said," I want to meet many people through the Lion and I want to see the audience like it. "Woo Do-hwan thank you for your interest in" Lion ". I hope I can meet again at the theater, "and director Kim Joo-hwan said," I hope you will spend the summer coolly while watching the lion in the movie theater. "

On the other hand, 'Lion's Showcase' has become hot online with the main article of the portal site with various articles about the movie. With the explosive synergy of Actors and intense acting transformation, Lion, which will capture the theater this summer, proved the high expectation of the audience through the Showcase that was hotly interested.

The 2019 best-anticipated movie Lion, which adds fresh stories and new materials surrounding powerful evil, differentiated Action and attractive Actors to attrActions, is scheduled to open on July 31.