"Lion" Park Seo-joon, Lion Gosling from Korea.

The secretary of director Constantine (Francis Lawrence) saw the Lion and then said Park Seo-joon was the Lion Gosling of Korea, and it was really cool, said director Kim Joo-hwan at the premiere of the movie Lion.Park Seo-joon laughed when he said, I did not say it. Park Seo-joon said, It was not easy to make a body.Fortunately, I used to play a martial arts player in the drama in the past, so I remembered myself at that time. Park Seo-joon said, It seems to be more open than before.I think that many Korean films have developed so much that I have seen Korea from abroad and I have received the Palme dOr, he said. It seems that not only me but also many Korean actors have had a lot of opportunities to enter overseas markets.If I have a chance, I dont think theres any reason to refuse.

“The secretary of director Constantine (Francis Lawrence) saw the Lion and then said Park Seo-joon was the Lion Gosling of Korea, and it was really cool,” said director Kim Joo-hwan at the premiere of the movie Lion.

Park Seo-joon laughed when he said, "I did not say it." Park Seo-joon said, "It was not easy to make a body. Fortunately, I used to play a martial arts player in the drama in the past, so I remembered myself at that time. "

Park Seo-joon said, "It seems to be more open than before. “I think that many Korean films have developed so much that I have seen Korea from abroad and I have received the Palme d’Or,” he said. “It seems that not only me but also many Korean Actors have had a lot of opportunities to enter overseas markets. If I have a chance, I don’t think there’s any reason to refuse.”