"Lion" Park Seo-joon "I hate the connection, I was surprised that Son Heung-min promoted it."

Park Seo-joon said of his close soccer player Son Heung-min, I was surprised to promote the movie Lion on my SNS.At the Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th, an interview with Actor Park Seo-joon, starring in the movie Lion was conducted.The Lion depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Guma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Park Seo-joon has played the martial arts champion Yonghu, who faced evil in the play.He is a martial arts champion called the envoy, and he has long been closed to distrust of the world after losing his father as a child.After a nightmare, I meet with the bride with the wound of the unknown hand that suddenly occurred, and I know about the power of SEK in the wounded hand and the existence of evil hidden in the world.After Youth Police (5.6 million people), which was released in 2017, he returned to the screen in two years, and once again with director Kim Joo-hwan, he released a completely new genre of movies.Park Seo-joon has been starting the drama Dream High 2 and Gold out!, Warm Words, Witchs Love, Killmy, Hilmi, She Was Pretty, Gallery, Ssam, My Way, Why is Secretary Kim? And Perfect Game, Chronicles of Evil, Beauty Inside, Youth Police.Recently, Bong Joon-hos parasite starring SEK won the Cannes Golden Palm Award for the first time in Korean film and exceeded 10 million.In the new Lion, he challenged with a new character that he had never seen before, and showed powerful action such as high-level wire and CG.Recently, world-renowned soccer player Son Heung-min posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled Coming. Lion. Park Seo-joon.In the public photos, Park Seo-joon and Son Heung-min are laughing at each others shoulders.When asked about this, Park Seo-joon said, I hate the original networking, and in fact it is strange and not easy to ask for such a thing.And the closer I am, the less I think I should say I should not be sorry. I feel like I want something like that.Of course I am grateful to Son Heung-min, because he is a man who loves him so much. (Laughs) I am grateful, I was surprised too.I looked at SNS and said, Oh, this is up. I always cheered and I can not believe it. Park Seo-joon also said of Choi Woo-sik, who appeared in SEK in Lion, We appeared in SEK in each others works.Ive also been on The Parasite, and we dont talk and share in advance. Im talking about I do this.I am surprised that this situation continues to Ssam My Way, parasite and lion.Meanwhile, Lion will be released on the 31st.Lotte Entertainment Provides

Park Seo-joon said of his close soccer player Son Heung-min, "I was surprised to promote the movie 'Lion' on my SNS."

At the Slow Park in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th, an interview with Actor Park Seo-joon, starring in the movie "Lion" was conducted.

"The Lion" depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Guma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Park Seo-joon has played the martial arts champion Yonghu, who faced evil in the play. He is a martial arts champion called the envoy, and he has long been closed to distrust of the world after losing his father as a child. After a nightmare, I meet with the bride with the wound of the unknown hand that suddenly occurred, and I know about the power of SEK in the wounded hand and the existence of evil hidden in the world.

After "Youth Police" (5.6 million people), which was released in 2017, he returned to the screen in two years, and once again with director Kim Joo-hwan, he released a completely new genre of movies.

Park Seo-joon has been starting the drama 'Dream High 2' and 'Gold out! ',' Warm Words', 'Witch's Love', 'Killmy, Hilmi', 'She Was Pretty', 'Gallery', 'Ssam, My Way', 'Why is Secretary Kim'? And 'Perfect Game', 'Chronicles of Evil', 'Beauty Inside', 'Youth Police'. Recently, Bong Joon-ho's "parasite" starring SEK won the Cannes Golden Palm Award for the first time in Korean film and exceeded 10 million. In the new 'Lion', he challenged with a new character that he had never seen before, and showed powerful action such as high-level wire and CG.

Recently, world-renowned soccer player Son Heung-min posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled "Coming. Lion. Park Seo-joon". In the public photos, Park Seo-joon and Son Heung-min are laughing at each other's shoulders.

When asked about this, Park Seo-joon said, "I hate the original networking, and in fact it is strange and not easy to ask for such a thing. And the closer I am, the less I think I should say I should not be sorry. I feel like I want something like that.

"Of course I am grateful to Son Heung-min, because he is a man who loves him so much. (Laughs) I am grateful, I was surprised too. I looked at SNS and said, 'Oh, this is up.' I always cheered and I can not believe it. "

Park Seo-joon also said of Choi Woo-sik, who appeared in SEK in 'Lion', "We appeared in SEK in each other's works. I've also been on "The Parasite," and we don't talk and share in advance. I'm talking about "I do this." "I am surprised that this situation continues to 'Ssam My Way', 'parasite' and 'lion'."

Meanwhile, "Lion" will be released on the 31st.

Lotte Entertainment Provides