"Midnight" Park Seo-joon transforms martial arts champion through film "Lion"...Choi Woo-shik and acting pumasi

Park Seo-joon reveals acting pumasi (?) with Choi Woo-shikOn the 2nd SBS The Night of Full Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as The Night), the interview scene of Actor Ahn Sung-ki, Park Seo-joon, and Woo Do-hwan, who made a new transformation through the movie The Lion, was drawn.The movie Lion deals with the story of a martial arts champion who has gained special power, a priest against evil, and a black bishop who spread evil.Ahn Sung-ki said, The role that comes in to me is these things for my father and people with dementia, and this role is very energetic and can show a variety of aspects.Woo Do-hwan, who also played the villain in his first starring role, said, I had to devote myself to evil because I had to be hostile to my two seniors.Park Seo-joon explained, If there was hell, I would like to be here.When I went to the fitness, I was always exercising first, said Ahn Sung-ki.On the other hand, Park Seo-joon was nervous about the fact that Choi Woo-shik and his cameo appeared in each others movies as my souls best friend and I am taking a baby.

Park Seo-joon reveals acting pumasi (?) with Choi Woo-shik

On the 2nd SBS "The Night of Full Entertainment" (hereinafter referred to as "The Night"), the interview scene of Actor Ahn Sung-ki, Park Seo-joon, and Woo Do-hwan, who made a new transformation through the movie "The Lion", was drawn.

The movie 'Lion' deals with the story of a martial arts champion who has gained special power, a priest against evil, and a black bishop who spread evil.

Ahn Sung-ki said, "The role that comes in to me is these things for my father and people with dementia, and this role is very energetic and can show a variety of aspects."

Woo Do-hwan, who also played the villain in his first starring role, said, "I had to devote myself to evil because I had to be hostile to my two seniors."

Park Seo-joon explained, "If there was hell, I would like to be here." "When I went to the fitness, I was always exercising first," said Ahn Sung-ki.

On the other hand, Park Seo-joon was nervous about the fact that Choi Woo-shik and his cameo appeared in each other's movies as "my soul's best friend" and "I am taking a baby".