Park Seo-joon "Supported by Son Heung-min, a man South Korea loves, I was surprised"

Park Seo-joon conducted a round interview for the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 24th.The Lion is a story about fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Guma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Recently, Son Heung-min posted a photo of himself with Park Seo-joon on his Instagram, but he also did not miss the lion promotion.On this day, Park Seo-joon commented on the Instagram post written by Son Heung-min, I hate to be a network arm.It is strange to ask for such a thing (to put it on Instagram) I think the closer I am, the less I should say, and I feel like I want to meet something like that.Park Seo-joon said:  (about the support of Son Heung-min) of course I am grateful, because South Korea is a loving man.I was actually surprised (instagram) and I was surprised to say, This is up. I cant believe it because I always cheered on you.Meanwhile, Lion will be released on the 31st.

Park Seo-joon conducted a round interview for the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 24th.

"The Lion" is a story about fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Guma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Recently, Son Heung-min posted a photo of himself with Park Seo-joon on his Instagram, but he also did not miss the "lion" promotion.

On this day, Park Seo-joon commented on the Instagram post written by Son Heung-min, "I hate to be a network arm. It is strange to ask for such a thing (to put it on Instagram) "

"I think the closer I am, the less I should say, and I feel like I want to meet something like that."

Park Seo-joon said: " (about the support of Son Heung-min) of course I am grateful, because South Korea is a loving man. I was actually surprised (instagram) and I was surprised to say, 'This is up.' I can't believe it because I always cheered on you."

Meanwhile, "Lion" will be released on the 31st.