Park Seo-joon said, "I hate the connection arm. Thank you and amazing for the support of Son Heung-min's "lion" (Interview)

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his gratitude to the soccer player Son Heung-min for supporting the lion.In an interview with the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th, Park Seo-joon talked about Son Heung-mins promotion of Lion to SNS.I saw the video, too. Personally, I hate being a network member. Its strange to ask for such a thing.I do not like it because I want to meet it. Of course I am grateful (for Son Heung-mins support), I am very surprised that Korea is a man I love. (I am watching SNS) I wanted this to be up.(Son Heung-min always cheered me up, so I cant believe it and it is, she laughed.Park said, It seems to be tremendous when it comes to loyalty, and it seems to value human relations, Park said of continuing strong relations with people around Choi Woo-sik, Son Heung-min and Kim Joo-hwan.I often feel alone at home, but I feel the importance of human relations because I always deal with a lot of people.However, I think it is right to approach each person truthfully rather than to be important by necessity.In the meantime, if there is a person who is right in the code, it seems to be a longer relationship. The Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) is a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Photo = Lotte Entertainment

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his gratitude to the soccer player Son Heung-min for supporting the "lion".

In an interview with the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th, Park Seo-joon talked about Son Heung-min's promotion of "Lion" to SNS.

"I saw the video, too. Personally, I hate being a network member. It's strange to ask for such a thing. I do not like it because I want to meet it. "

"Of course I am grateful (for Son Heung-min's support), I am very surprised that Korea is a man I love. (I am watching SNS) I wanted this to be up. (Son Heung-min always cheered me up, so I can't believe it and it is," she laughed.

Park said, "It seems to be tremendous when it comes to loyalty, and it seems to value human relations," Park said of continuing strong relations with people around Choi Woo-sik, Son Heung-min and Kim Joo-hwan.

"I often feel alone at home, but I feel the importance of human relations because I always deal with a lot of people. However, I think it is right to approach each person truthfully rather than to be important by necessity. In the meantime, if there is a person who is right in the code, it seems to be a longer relationship. "

"The Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) is a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Photo = Lotte Entertainment