"Lion" Park Seo-joon "I wanted to act before I ate more...Top Model as Actor"

Park Seo-joon reveals the movie The Lion is Top Model as ActorPark Seo-joon said, I wanted to do a work that could digest the action before eating more age.And while watching the hero of foreign currency, I said, Can I shoot such a movie? The director gave me the scenario. After having a relationship with the bishop through Youth Police, we talked about the next work together.I was able to talk easily because I was in a special relationship.  I think I was waiting for a movie like Lion. The Lion is a story about a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki), and confronting the powerful evil that has confused the world.It is the second time that Park Seo-joon and director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police who caused a box office hit in the theater in summer 2017.Park Seo-joon plays the martial arts champion Yonghu, who faces evil.The Lion will be released on the 31st.

Park Seo-joon reveals the movie 'The Lion' is Top Model as Actor

Park Seo-joon said, "I wanted to do a work that could digest the Action before eating more age. And while watching the hero of foreign currency, I said, "Can I shoot such a movie?" The director gave me the scenario. "

"After having a relationship with the bishop through 'Youth Police', we talked about the next work together. I was able to talk easily because I was in a special relationship. "" I think I was waiting for a movie like 'Lion'. "

"The Lion" is a story about a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki), and confronting the powerful evil that has confused the world. It is the second time that Park Seo-joon and director Kim Joo-hwan of "Youth Police" who caused a box office hit in the theater in summer 2017. Park Seo-joon plays the martial arts champion Yonghu, who faces evil.

The Lion will be released on the 31st.