Park Min-young, the overwhelming purity of the black and white photographs

Actor Park Min-young boasted an overwhelming beauty.Park Min-young posted a picture on his instagram on the 8th with an article entitled Im doing gooood.The photo shows Park Min-young, who is in a white dress and is engaged in shooting.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as I love youuu, I am so beautiful sister ... and I am beautiful.On the other hand, Park Min-young played the role of Sung Duk-mi in TVN Her Privacy which last May.Photo: Park Min-young Instagram

Actor Park Min-young boasted an overwhelming beauty.

Park Min-young posted a picture on his instagram on the 8th with an article entitled "I'm doing gooood".

The photo shows Park Min-young, who is in a white dress and is engaged in shooting.

The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "I love youuu", "I am so beautiful sister ..." and "I am beautiful".

On the other hand, Park Min-young played the role of Sung Duk-mi in TVN 'Her Privacy' which last May.

Photo: Park Min-young Instagram