You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' EXO Baekhyun reveals his dream by showing solo stage

EXO Baekhyun appeared on You Hee-yeols Sketchbook and showed outstanding singing skills.KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which aired on the afternoon of the 12th, featured EXO member Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.On this day, Baekhyun made his first stage by digging Dream, a song he sang with Suzie.In the talk show, Baekhyun expressed tension, saying, It is the first time that 1:1 talk is broadcast, so my stomach hurts.You Hee-yeol relaxed Baekhyun and asked him, What is your dream as a Baekhyun?I would like to show my own color to many people without any hesitation, without being involved in good evaluation or good prize, said Baekhyun.I have been loved a lot while doing EXO activities, and I think I want to give happiness to many people by my solo, he said.Baekhyun then received great cheers from fans, singing the title track of his first solo album, UN Village (UN Village).On the other hand, on the same day, Sketchbook appeared on the same day including Baekhyun, Sunwoo Jung-a, Park Jae-jung and Broccoliner.You Hee-yeols Sketchbook is a program that invites musicians to enjoy the variety of live and five-sensory music talk shows.
EXO Baekhyun appeared on You Hee-yeols Sketchbook and showed outstanding singing skills.KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which aired on the afternoon of the 12th, featured EXO member Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.On this day, Baekhyun made his first stage by digging Dream, a song he sang with Suzie.In the talk show, Baekhyun expressed tension, saying, It is the first time that 1:1 talk is broadcast, so my stomach hurts.You Hee-yeol relaxed Baekhyun and asked him, What is your dream as a Baekhyun?I would like to show my own color to many people without any hesitation, without being involved in good evaluation or good prize, said Baekhyun.I have been loved a lot while doing EXO activities, and I think I want to give happiness to many people by my solo, he said.Baekhyun then received great cheers from fans, singing the title track of his first solo album, UN Village (UN Village).On the other hand, on the same day, Sketchbook appeared on the same day including Baekhyun, Sunwoo Jung-a, Park Jae-jung and Broccoliner.You Hee-yeols Sketchbook is a program that invites musicians to enjoy the variety of live and five-sensory music talk shows.

EXO Baekhyun appeared on You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook and showed outstanding singing skills.

KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook, which aired on the afternoon of the 12th, featured EXO member Baekhyun, who made his solo debut.

On this day, Baekhyun made his first stage by digging 'Dream', a song he sang with Suzie. In the talk show, Baekhyun expressed tension, saying, "It is the first time that 1:1 talk is broadcast, so my stomach hurts."

You Hee-yeol relaxed Baekhyun and asked him, "What is your dream as a Baekhyun?" "I would like to show my own color to many people without any hesitation, without being involved in good evaluation or good prize," said Baekhyun. “I have been loved a lot while doing EXO activities, and I think I want to give happiness to many people by my solo,” he said.

Baekhyun then received great cheers from fans, singing the title track of his first solo album, "UN Village" (UN Village).

On the other hand, on the same day, Sketchbook appeared on the same day including Baekhyun, Sunwoo Jung-a, Park Jae-jung and Broccoliner. You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook is a program that invites musicians to enjoy the variety of live and five-sensory music talk shows.