"Na Hae-ryung" Young Ju Seo "I can not marry Shin Se-kyung" Why Wedding Bibble Parted

The reason why Young Ju Seo broke Wedding Bible, saying he could not be a couple with Shin Se-kyung, was revealed.On MBCs Na Hae-ryung broadcast on the 24th, the back story of Na Hae-ryung and Seung-Hoon Lees Wedding Bible was drawn.Wedding Bible Na Hae-ryung expressed a strong disapproval of marriage, saying he was not confident that he would live as someones wife in the Seung-Hoon Lee.So, while he appeases Na Hae-ryung, How can you say that is the fault of the family? Marriage is a promise of family.Its not something I can put off if I dont want to.If I refuse to do it, I will be a broken woman and will be pointed out for the rest of my life, said Seung-Hoon Lee.Well never be able to find another place to live, he said.But Na Hae-ryung was determined: Seung-Hoon Lee broke the marriage, saying, I cant marry this, as Na Hae-ryung hoped.

The reason why Young Ju Seo broke Wedding Bible, saying he could not be a couple with Shin Se-kyung, was revealed.

On MBC's Na Hae-ryung broadcast on the 24th, the back story of Na Hae-ryung and Seung-Hoon Lee's Wedding Bible was drawn.

Wedding Bible Na Hae-ryung expressed a strong disapproval of marriage, saying he was not confident that he would live as someone's wife in the Seung-Hoon Lee.

So, while he appeases Na Hae-ryung, “How can you say that is the fault of the family?” “Marriage is a promise of family. “It’s not something I can put off if I don’t want to.”

“If I refuse to do it, I will be a broken woman and will be pointed out for the rest of my life,” said Seung-Hoon Lee. “We’ll never be able to find another place to live,” he said.

But Na Hae-ryung was determined: Seung-Hoon Lee broke the marriage, saying, “I can’t marry this,” as Na Hae-ryung hoped.