The first appearance of "Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung X Jung Eun-woo, a bookie and love novelist,

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, the new recruits, showed off their intense presence from their first appearance.In the first episode of MBCs Na Hae-ryung, which was first broadcast on the 17th, the former Na Hae-ryung and Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) were portrayed as bookmakers and love novelists, respectively, with The Secret Life of Pets.On this day, Na Hae-ryung worked as a bookmaker, but was kicked out without receiving money because it was not a favorite story of her.An angry old Na Hae-ryung left a book with sensational content at her house and ran away, and eventually she was caught by her husband and put in a difficult situation.At the same time, Irim came to the scene where the courtier and the inner house meet secretly with Huh Sam-bo (Seongji-ru).At this time, Irim asked, Is it so good? I like each other so much? I want to protect my life? And I was embarrassed, saying, Who is it?I can not tell you what you want, said Hussambo, and Nine confessed, It is so good, I do not feel sorry for my life because I am so good.Tell me from the beginning, so the first day I met, the first day I checked my mind, the first day I took my hand.I asked all the days until I loved it so much. I wrote the story of two people in my notebook to write a love story.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, the new recruits, showed off their intense presence from their first appearance.

In the first episode of MBC's "Na Hae-ryung", which was first broadcast on the 17th, the former Na Hae-ryung and Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo) were portrayed as bookmakers and love novelists, respectively, with The Secret Life of Pets.

On this day, Na Hae-ryung worked as a bookmaker, but was kicked out without receiving money because it was not a favorite story of her.

An angry old Na Hae-ryung left a book with sensational content at her house and ran away, and eventually she was caught by her husband and put in a difficult situation.

At the same time, Irim came to the scene where the courtier and the inner house meet secretly with Huh Sam-bo (Seongji-ru).

At this time, Irim asked, "Is it so good? I like each other so much? I want to protect my life?" And I was embarrassed, saying, "Who is it?"

"I can not tell you what you want," said Hussambo, and Nine confessed, "It is so good, I do not feel sorry for my life because I am so good."

"Tell me from the beginning, so the first day I met, the first day I checked my mind, the first day I took my hand. I asked all the days until I loved it so much. "I wrote the story of two people in my notebook to write a love story.

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen