"New Employee District Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung, Young Ju Seo asked to break up.

On MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 24th, was depicted by Na Hae-ryung asking for a breakup from Seung-Hoon Lee.On this day, Na Hae-ryung heard that a separate time would be held to select a female officer ahead of the Seung-Hoon Lee and Wedding Bible.Na Hae-ryung, who was struggling, went to the Seung-Hoon Lee the night before Wedding Bible and knelt down.In a sudden situation, Seung-Hoon Lee was embarrassed to say, Nangja, why are you doing this? And Na Hae-ryung said, Please withdraw your tongue.I cant marry this.We cant make a innocent Sun-bee into a man who has been broken up, he added.What did you do to her in our family, or did I not get it? asked Seung-Hoon Lee.I am wrong, said Na Hae-ryung, and I tried to accept it. I tried to think it was fate. But my heart is not like my heart.I am not confident that I will live my whole life as a naive GLOW in the gyumun. Men are the family promise, said Seung-Hoon Lee, and its not something you can do just because you dont want to.And if I turn down the nanja on my side, it will be pointed out for the rest of my life as a broken GLOW.You dont like this marriage until then, he said, but he was adamant about Na Hae-ryung.In the end, Wedding Biblical Seung-Hoon Lee declared that I can not marry this marriage, and Na Hae-ryung smiled and headed straight to the test site.Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Na Hae-ryung is broadcast every 9 p.m.

On MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 24th, was depicted by Na Hae-ryung asking for a breakup from Seung-Hoon Lee.

On this day, Na Hae-ryung heard that a separate time would be held to select a female officer ahead of the Seung-Hoon Lee and Wedding Bible. Na Hae-ryung, who was struggling, went to the Seung-Hoon Lee the night before Wedding Bible and knelt down.

In a sudden situation, Seung-Hoon Lee was embarrassed to say, "Nangja, why are you doing this?" And Na Hae-ryung said, "Please withdraw your tongue. I can’t marry this.”

“We can’t make a innocent Sun-bee into a man who has been broken up,” he added. “What did you do to her in our family, or did I not get it?” asked Seung-Hoon Lee.

“I am wrong,” said Na Hae-ryung, “and I tried to accept it. I tried to think it was fate. But my heart is not like my heart. I am not confident that I will live my whole life as a naive GLOW in the gyumun. "

“Men are the family promise,” said Seung-Hoon Lee, “and it’s not something you can do just because you don’t want to. And if I turn down the nanja on my side, it will be pointed out for the rest of my life as a broken GLOW. “You don’t like this marriage until then,” he said, but he was adamant about Na Hae-ryung.

In the end, Wedding Biblical Seung-Hoon Lee declared that "I can not marry this marriage," and Na Hae-ryung smiled and headed straight to the test site.

Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Na Hae-ryung' is broadcast every 9 p.m.