Na Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, Cha Jung Eun-woo and Kyung meet in the palace ..

Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung met with the tea Jung Eun-woo.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, and Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 25th, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) who encountered in the palace was drawn.On this day, Gu Na Hae-ryung was caught by Irim as he tried to sneak in, saying, I have no intention of sending you away, and there are one or two things you have done wrong to me.Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread I ignored my promise and made me wait for ten. Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread, what promise did you make, I never received a letter, protested Koo.Irim asked, Have you never received it? Koo said, Are you waiting alone for me to promise alone and then you are winded up and angry with me?Doesnt you know what the promise is? There must be mutual agreements. How have you lived so far, you dont know whats basic? said Koo.Then Nash and the courtesans appeared. The courtesans ran, saying, Sejo of Joseon Mama.Nash said, Sejo of Joseon Mama is sleeping in the palace.

Na Hae-ryung,” Shin Se-kyung met with the tea Jung Eun-woo.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung" (directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee, and Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the night of the 25th, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Lee Rim (Cha Jung Eun-woo) who encountered in the palace was drawn.

On this day, Gu Na Hae-ryung was caught by Irim as he tried to sneak in, saying, "I have no intention of sending you away, and there are one or two things you have done wrong to me. Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread I ignored my promise and made me wait for ten. "

"Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread, what promise did you make, I never received a letter," protested Koo. Irim asked, "Have you never received it?" Koo said, "Are you waiting alone for me to promise alone and then you are winded up and angry with me?" "Doesn't you know what the promise is? There must be mutual agreements. How have you lived so far, you don't know what's basic?" said Koo.

Then Nash and the courtesans appeared. The courtesans ran, saying, "Sejo of Joseon Mama." Nash said, "Sejo of Joseon Mama is sleeping in the palace."