"New corps" Shin Se-kyung, "Na Hae-ryung, couldn't stand the fire...Lee Jong-hyeok and the nerve warfare

The new officer, Na Hae-ryung, couldnt stand the injustice.On the first episode of Na Hae-ryung, the scene of the former Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) confronting the head of the waltzwae (Lee Jong-hyeok) was broadcast.Na Hae-ryung, who was pickpocketed, chased the child who ran away with his own things.When this child tried to enter the house, three men used violence, and Na Hae-ryung could not bear it.Eventually, he went into the house and said, I did not steal my child, so I was not able to steal it. Then I was a man.It is my heart whether I eat or boil, he said.Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm.Photo MBC broadcast screen capture

The new officer, Na Hae-ryung, couldn’t stand the injustice.

On the first episode of "Na Hae-ryung", the scene of the former Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) confronting the head of the waltzwae (Lee Jong-hyeok) was broadcast.

Na Hae-ryung, who was pickpocketed, chased the child who ran away with his own things. When this child tried to enter the house, three men used violence, and Na Hae-ryung could not bear it.

Eventually, he went into the house and said, "I did not steal my child, so I was not able to steal it. Then I was a man." It is my heart whether I eat or boil, "he said.

Meanwhile, Na Hae-ryung' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm.

Photo MBC broadcast screen capture