'Newcomer Koo Na Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo Caught X I knew

Na Hae-ryung, Cha Eun-woo passed out.In the 9th episode of the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 31st, Koo Na Hae-ryung witnessed Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) being threatened.On this day, Na Hae-ryung found Lee Lim stepping back from the remote road. Na Hae-ryung said, Do you want to see Plum?I was wondering, and I witnessed that Irim was being threatened by a knife.Irim said to the assassin who did not know, I am the prince of the Joseon Dynasty, Dowon, can you really hurt me?Na Hae-ryung was in a dizzying mood when he listened to the tree to save Lee Rim.At this point, arrows flew between the arrow and the assassin. The arrow was saved by the arrow shooter.Na Hae-ryung went close to Irim and asked, Do you mind, Dr. Plum? But Irim fell unconscious and attracted attention.

Na Hae-ryung,” Cha Eun-woo passed out.

In the 9th episode of the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the 31st, Koo Na Hae-ryung witnessed Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) being threatened.

On this day, Na Hae-ryung found Lee Lim stepping back from the remote road. Na Hae-ryung said, "Do you want to see Plum? "I was wondering, and I witnessed that Irim was being threatened by a knife.

Irim said to the assassin who did not know, "I am the prince of the Joseon Dynasty, Dowon, can you really hurt me?" Na Hae-ryung was in a dizzying mood when he listened to the tree to save Lee Rim.

At this point, arrows flew between the arrow and the assassin. The arrow was saved by the arrow shooter.

Na Hae-ryung went close to Irim and asked, "Do you mind, Dr. Plum?" But Irim fell unconscious and attracted attention.