"It's OK": "Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung and Cha Jung Eun-woo, Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon meeting Tears

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, met with Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 31st, I learned that Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who started his full-scale military affairs, was actually a Sejo of Joseon.A murder occurred in the lungs, and one of them survived with a strange medicine.When Irim learned that the surviving person had spoken about the taboo, Hodam, he went to him with a deposit in the name of Hodam, which he wondered about, but he was already dead when Irim arrived.Since then, Irim, who was following Najang, who is presumed to be the perpetrator, was threatened with a knife by Najang.Asked who he was, he said, I am the prince of Joseon in this country, Sejo of Joseon.I can really hurt me. He replied with straight eyes, and Na Hae-ryung happened to see this by chance and learned the real identity of Irim.At this time, someone appeared and saved Lee Lim, and the surprised Lee Lim fell in the arms of Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung took care of the fallen Irim, and the soon-to-be Irim went straight to the crown prince Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) to inform him of this.Irim said, I want to know who the hell the hodam is and what the hodam teacher is, but Lee Jin ordered, Do not tell me what the contents of the book are.The next day Na Hae-ryung was admitted to the Green Sea Hall, and Irim appeared in front of Na Hae-ryung wearing the doctor properly.Lee Lim continued to pay attention to Na Hae-ryung as he saw her record a book as Ada Lovelace.And Irim said, I have something to say to you. Finally, I stopped Na Hae-ryung from leaving the entrance examination.Na Hae-ryung asked, I have had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but what do you want to say now? Irim said, I wanted to say thank you.I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to say thank you for not turning away from me, and I do not have to ask for forgiveness because I deceived you first. But Na Hae-ryung said: I thought maybe I could be a friend.I thought I could have one person who could be treated comfortably in this wide palace.  Why did not you tell me before? Na Hae-ryung and Ada Lovelace came the first paycheck, or the day they were given a green belt.Na Hae-ryung went to get a green bar with Ada Lovelace, but the Gwangheung Chang officials said, This month, the green bar payment is over. Come early next month.Since then, Na Hae-ryung and Ada Lovelace have found out that there is a corruption in relation to the payment of the green belt.Eventually Na Hae-ryung posted an appeal that corruption is prevalent in the payment of green belts.However, senior officers shouted, I only think about you, and Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) said, I want to talk.Nevertheless, Na Hae-ryung appealed with tears, saying, I just responded to what I had to do as a manager.Na Hae-ryung then found Leerim to go to the entrance examination, and Na Hae-ryung, who had a hard time with the problem of the green bar, eventually showed tears in front of Leerim.No one will hear it, so cry as much as you can. Lee Lim gave Na Hae-ryung a place to cry alone, and Na Hae-ryung cried out loud in the consideration of Lee Lim and confided in his heart.
The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, met with Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 31st, I learned that Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who started his full-scale military affairs, was actually a Sejo of Joseon.A murder occurred in the lungs, and one of them survived with a strange medicine.When Irim learned that the surviving person had spoken about the taboo, Hodam, he went to him with a deposit in the name of Hodam, which he wondered about, but he was already dead when Irim arrived.Since then, Irim, who was following Najang, who is presumed to be the perpetrator, was threatened with a knife by Najang.Asked who he was, he said, I am the prince of Joseon in this country, Sejo of Joseon.I can really hurt me. He replied with straight eyes, and Na Hae-ryung happened to see this by chance and learned the real identity of Irim.At this time, someone appeared and saved Lee Lim, and the surprised Lee Lim fell in the arms of Na Hae-ryung.Na Hae-ryung took care of the fallen Irim, and the soon-to-be Irim went straight to the crown prince Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) to inform him of this.Irim said, I want to know who the hell the hodam is and what the hodam teacher is, but Lee Jin ordered, Do not tell me what the contents of the book are.The next day Na Hae-ryung was admitted to the Green Sea Hall, and Irim appeared in front of Na Hae-ryung wearing the doctor properly.Lee Lim continued to pay attention to Na Hae-ryung as he saw her record a book as Ada Lovelace.And Irim said, I have something to say to you. Finally, I stopped Na Hae-ryung from leaving the entrance examination.Na Hae-ryung asked, I have had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but what do you want to say now? Irim said, I wanted to say thank you.I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to say thank you for not turning away from me, and I do not have to ask for forgiveness because I deceived you first. But Na Hae-ryung said: I thought maybe I could be a friend.I thought I could have one person who could be treated comfortably in this wide palace.  Why did not you tell me before? Na Hae-ryung and Ada Lovelace came the first paycheck, or the day they were given a green belt.Na Hae-ryung went to get a green bar with Ada Lovelace, but the Gwangheung Chang officials said, This month, the green bar payment is over. Come early next month.Since then, Na Hae-ryung and Ada Lovelace have found out that there is a corruption in relation to the payment of the green belt.Eventually Na Hae-ryung posted an appeal that corruption is prevalent in the payment of green belts.However, senior officers shouted, I only think about you, and Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) said, I want to talk.Nevertheless, Na Hae-ryung appealed with tears, saying, I just responded to what I had to do as a manager.Na Hae-ryung then found Leerim to go to the entrance examination, and Na Hae-ryung, who had a hard time with the problem of the green bar, eventually showed tears in front of Leerim.No one will hear it, so cry as much as you can. Lee Lim gave Na Hae-ryung a place to cry alone, and Na Hae-ryung cried out loud in the consideration of Lee Lim and confided in his heart.

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, met with Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the 31st, I learned that Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who started his full-scale military affairs, was actually a Sejo of Joseon.

A murder occurred in the lungs, and one of them survived with a strange medicine. When Irim learned that the surviving person had spoken about the taboo, Hodam, he went to him with a deposit in the name of Hodam, which he wondered about, but he was already dead when Irim arrived.

Since then, Irim, who was following Najang, who is presumed to be the perpetrator, was threatened with a knife by Najang. Asked who he was, he said, "I am the prince of Joseon in this country, Sejo of Joseon. I can really hurt me. "He replied with straight eyes, and Na Hae-ryung happened to see this by chance and learned the real identity of Irim.

At this time, someone appeared and saved Lee Lim, and the surprised Lee Lim fell in the arms of Na Hae-ryung. Na Hae-ryung took care of the fallen Irim, and the soon-to-be Irim went straight to the crown prince Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) to inform him of this. Irim said, "I want to know who the hell the hodam is and what the hodam teacher is," but Lee Jin ordered, "Do not tell me what the contents of the book are."

The next day Na Hae-ryung was admitted to the Green Sea Hall, and Irim appeared in front of Na Hae-ryung wearing the doctor properly. Lee Lim continued to pay attention to Na Hae-ryung as he saw her record a book as Ada Lovelace.

And Irim said, "I have something to say to you." Finally, I stopped Na Hae-ryung from leaving the entrance examination.

Na Hae-ryung asked, "I have had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but what do you want to say now?" Irim said, "I wanted to say thank you. I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to say thank you for not turning away from me, and I do not have to ask for forgiveness because I deceived you first. "

But Na Hae-ryung said: "I thought maybe I could be a friend. I thought I could have one person who could be treated comfortably in this wide palace. "" Why did not you tell me before? "

Na Hae-ryung and Ada Lovelace came the first paycheck, or the day they were given a green belt.

Na Hae-ryung went to get a green bar with Ada Lovelace, but the Gwangheung Chang officials said, "This month, the green bar payment is over. Come early next month." Since then, Na Hae-ryung and Ada Lovelace have found out that there is a corruption in relation to the payment of the green belt.

Eventually Na Hae-ryung posted an appeal that "corruption is prevalent in the payment of green belts." However, senior officers shouted, "I only think about you," and Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) said, "I want to talk." Nevertheless, Na Hae-ryung appealed with tears, saying, "I just responded to what I had to do as a manager."

Na Hae-ryung then found Leerim to go to the entrance examination, and Na Hae-ryung, who had a hard time with the problem of the green bar, eventually showed tears in front of Leerim. No one will hear it, so cry as much as you can. "

Lee Lim gave Na Hae-ryung a place to cry alone, and Na Hae-ryung cried out loud in the consideration of Lee Lim and confided in his heart.