"Why did you hide it?" "The first meeting with "Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, Ada Lovelace - Sejo of Joseon"

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, first met as Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon.On the 31st MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who entered the Green Seodang, was drawn.Last night, Na Hae-ryung found out that Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), who was doing internship, was actually Sejo of Joseon.The next day Na Hae-ryung was admitted to the Green Sea Hall, and Irim appeared in front of Na Hae-ryung wearing the doctor properly.Lee Lim continued to pay attention to Na Hae-ryung as he saw her record a book as Ada Lovelace.And Irim said, I have something to say to you. Finally, I stopped Na Hae-ryung from leaving the entrance examination.Na Hae-ryung asked, I have had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but what do you want to say now? Irim said, I wanted to say thank you.I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to say thank you for not turning away from me, and I do not have to ask for forgiveness because I deceived you first. But Na Hae-ryung said: I thought maybe I could be a friend.I thought I could have one person who could be treated comfortably in this wide palace.  Why did not you tell me before?

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Jung Eun-woo, first met as Ada Lovelace and Sejo of Joseon.

On the 31st MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", the figure of Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who entered the Green Seodang, was drawn.

Last night, Na Hae-ryung found out that Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo), who was doing "internship," was actually Sejo of Joseon. The next day Na Hae-ryung was admitted to the Green Sea Hall, and Irim appeared in front of Na Hae-ryung wearing the doctor properly. Lee Lim continued to pay attention to Na Hae-ryung as he saw her record a book as Ada Lovelace.

And Irim said, "I have something to say to you." Finally, I stopped Na Hae-ryung from leaving the entrance examination.

Na Hae-ryung asked, "I have had a lot of opportunities in the meantime, but what do you want to say now?" Irim said, "I wanted to say thank you. I do not know why you were there last night, but I wanted to say thank you for not turning away from me, and I do not have to ask for forgiveness because I deceived you first. "

But Na Hae-ryung said: "I thought maybe I could be a friend. I thought I could have one person who could be treated comfortably in this wide palace. "" Why did not you tell me before? "