"First Solo" Baekhyun "Working with Beenzino...I am not friendly but I am glad to accept it"

Baekhyun opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album City Lights at SAC Art Hall in Samsungro, Seoul on October 10 at 2 pm.I have been active in EXO and EXO Chenbak City for a while, but when I was a soloist, I was not burdened at first, said Baekhyun. I did not have a member to support and I had to make the stage alone.I am excited and excited about what it will be like to be released, he added. I thought I wanted to show it quickly.I have a total of six songs on this album, and my superpower is light in EXO, Baekhyun said, laughing, I made the album name City Lights with Baekhyuns identity.The title song UN Village is a romantic love song of R & B genre that can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun. The music video is produced with a sensual image that combines the trendy atmosphere of the new song and will attract the attention of global music fans.Also on this album is R & B Stay Up, which is featured by rapper Beenzino, hip-hop R & B Betcha with a cute and confident artifact of a man who is convinced of fateful love, Ice Queen of R & B genre to win her love with cold heart with her warm heart, and R & B ballad B Ballard Ond , and a total of six songs, including a bonus track Psycho, which expresses the lost inner side among emotions that are difficult to handle.Baekhyun said, In fact, as soon as I heard this song, I thought of Beenzino a lot, he said. I did not have any personal friends, but I asked him to accept it.Baekhyun will be on KBS 2TV Music Bank, Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook and MBC show on the 13th.Music center and SBS popular song on the 14th, and present the title song UN Village stage.

Baekhyun opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album 'City Lights' at SAC Art Hall in Samsungro, Seoul on October 10 at 2 pm.

"I have been active in EXO and EXO Chenbak City for a while, but when I was a soloist, I was not burdened at first," said Baekhyun. "I did not have a member to support and I had to make the stage alone."

"I am excited and excited about what it will be like to be released," he added. "I thought I wanted to show it quickly."

"I have a total of six songs on this album, and my superpower is light in EXO," Baekhyun said, laughing, "I made the album name 'City Lights' with Baekhyun's identity."

The title song 'UN Village' is a romantic love song of R & B genre that can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun. The music video is produced with a sensual image that combines the trendy atmosphere of the new song and will attract the attention of global music fans.

Also on this album is R & B 'Stay Up', which is featured by rapper Beenzino, hip-hop R & B 'Betcha' with a cute and confident artifact of a man who is convinced of fateful love, 'Ice Queen' of R & B genre to win her love with cold heart with her warm heart, and R & B ballad 'B Ballard' Ond ', and a total of six songs, including a bonus track 'Psycho', which expresses the lost inner side among emotions that are difficult to handle.

Baekhyun said, "In fact, as soon as I heard this song, I thought of Beenzino a lot," he said. "I did not have any personal friends, but I asked him to accept it."

Baekhyun will be on KBS 2TV 'Music Bank', 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' and MBC 'show on the 13th. Music center 'and SBS' popular song 'on the 14th, and present the title song' UN Village 'stage.