Myoeng-su Kim 'Love of Danhan'

Group Infinite member and actor Myoeng-su Kim (El) encouraged KBS 2TV to watch the last episode of Dan, One Love.Myoeng-su Kim posted a picture on his instagram on July 11 with an article entitled This is the last time, please expect a lot.Inside the picture was a picture of Myoeng-su Kim in a pink suit, who sits on a bench and closes her eyes.Myoeng-su Kims warm visuals catch the eyeThe fans who responded to the photos responded I really suffered, I am a shooter today and I am really handsome.delay stock

Group Infinite member and actor Myoeng-su Kim (El) encouraged KBS 2TV to watch the last episode of "Dan, One Love".

Myoeng-su Kim posted a picture on his instagram on July 11 with an article entitled "This is the last time, please expect a lot."

Inside the picture was a picture of Myoeng-su Kim in a pink suit, who sits on a bench and closes her eyes. Myoeng-su Kim's warm visuals catch the eye

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I really suffered", "I am a shooter today" and "I am really handsome".

delay stock