"Music Bank" Baekhyun "Solo Activity Disadvantages? I'm Lonely and I Want to See EXO Members"

EXOs Baekhyun delivered his feelings on solo.On the 12th KBS 2TV Music Bank, he had an interview with Baekhyun, who met with fans with his first solo album title song UN Village (UN Village).On this day, Baekhyun asked his solo debut, saying, I feel like I am shaking my first solo, but I feel good because I think I will meet with my fans.As for the pros and cons of solo activities, he said, The good thing about solo is that the waiting room is so wide that you can relax with your legs stretched out comfortably.I also feel like I have a lot of strength when I am with the members. On the other hand, the title song UN Village is a romantic R & B song that combines groovy beat and string sound. It combines well-made music with sensual lyrics and sweet vocals of Baekhyun.Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

EXO's Baekhyun delivered his feelings on solo.

On the 12th KBS 2TV Music Bank', he had an interview with Baekhyun, who met with fans with his first solo album title song 'UN Village' (UN Village).

On this day, Baekhyun asked his solo debut, saying, "I feel like I am shaking my first solo, but I feel good because I think I will meet with my fans."

As for the pros and cons of solo activities, he said, "The good thing about solo is that the waiting room is so wide that you can relax with your legs stretched out comfortably. I also feel like I have a lot of strength when I am with the members. "

On the other hand, the title song 'UN Village' is a romantic R & B song that combines groovy beat and string sound. It combines well-made music with sensual lyrics and sweet vocals of Baekhyun.

Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen