'Midnight' Park Seo-joon "" Parasite "Choi Woo-shik," Lion "special appearance.

On the 2nd SBS Full Entertainment Night, I met Ahn Sung Ki, Park Seo Jun and Woo Do Hwan, the main characters of the movie Lion.Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-shik, who made a special appearance in the movie The Parasite, have worked together several works since their debut sitcom. Choi Woo-shik appeared in The Lion.It is new and enjoyable to be able to be together, and I think it will be a puma in the future. Park Seo-joon played the role of a martial arts champion and played an intense action. Park Seo-joon said, The local shooting takes the hostel to the fitness place, but I usually go there.But my senior was exercising first. I was surprised to see that I was doing a hard workout.

On the 2nd SBS 'Full Entertainment Night', I met Ahn Sung Ki, Park Seo Jun and Woo Do Hwan, the main characters of the movie 'Lion'.

Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-shik, who made a special appearance in the movie "The Parasite", have worked together several works since their debut sitcom. "Choi Woo-shik appeared in "The Lion". It is new and enjoyable to be able to be together, and I think it will be a puma in the future. "

Park Seo-joon played the role of a martial arts champion and played an intense action. Park Seo-joon said, "The local shooting takes the hostel to the fitness place, but I usually go there. But my senior was exercising first. I was surprised to see that I was doing a hard workout. "